The Council Reservation is located in Goochland County on Maidens Road (Route 634), one mile east of the Goochland Courthouse at address:
1723 Maidens Rd
Maidens, VA 23102
- From Richmond, Virginia - go west on Interstate 64, US Route 250 (Broad Street), or State Route 6 (Patterson Avenue) for approximately 27 miles.
- Route 6 West - From Richmond, take State Route 6 (Patterson Avenue) west past Crozier and the State Farm, to the first traffic light (US Route 522 and Route 634). Turn right (north) on Route 624 to camp.
- From the South via US Route 522 - US Route 5ss connects with US Route 60 west of Richmond. Proceed north on US Route 522. Cross the James River at Maidens. Continue straight through traffic light to Camp on Route 634.
- Via Interstate 64 - Take Interstate 64 to the Oilville exit. Turn south on Route 617 to US Route 250. Turn right (west) on US Route 250. Turn left (southwest) on Route 632, then turn left (southest) on Route 634 to Camp. Note the brown highway signs that lead into camp starting at US Route 250.
- Via US Route 250 - From Richmond, Take US Route 250 (Broad Street Road) west past Oilville to Route 632. Turn left (southwest) on Route 632, then turn left (southeast) on Route 634 to Camp. Note the brown highway signs that lead to camp starting at Route 250 and Route 632 intersection.